It’s a Seller’s Market!
The spring real estate sales season is in full swing in the Greater Toronto Area.
Not only is the lower average year-over-year inventory of resale homes continuing to put upward pressure on prices, but the pre-construction developments that I tell you about every week are also selling very fast.
This past weekend were the final days of my exclusive The Rocket at Subway VIP Sale. The first sale saw units sell out quickly and I have arranged an exclusive event just for my own clients with a new allotment of condo units. This is a great opportunity for my investor clients, and with condos rising in value an average of 12% per year since 2012 in Toronto, growing your portfolio with new pre-construction condos is a great way to improve your portfolio.
Millennial Home Buying Preferences
A recent article I read discusses the home buying preferences of millennial buyers (people born between 1982 and 2002) and states that they prefer new homes to resale homes.
In Toronto the obvious reason is affordability but there are also additional reasons that are important to understand as you consider your own investments in pre-construction homes and later prepare to sell or rent the property:
- Car ownership is no longer a requirement as long as there are reliable alternatives such as public transportation, ride-sharing, etc
- Accessibility to the offerings of city life such as shopping, entertainment venues and dining establishments
- City condos should have amenities that enhance their lifestyle, such as fitness centres, lounges and terraces
- Homes in the suburbs should have enough interior space to allow for young families to grow and a lot of open space for children’s play
The Rocket at Subway and the upcoming sale of Opal Urban Towns in east Toronto (June 4 & 5 day 1 VIP Sale) both meet these requirements of affordability and live-ability.
Opal Urban Towns VIP Sale Incentives
- Free assignment
- Development levies capped
- 2 year’s rental guarantee
Opal Urban Towns VIP sale is June 4 & 5.
Opal Urban Towns, stacked townhomes, offers the affordability of a condominium with the feel of a single family home, making it one of the best lifestyle choices for today, and one of the hottest investment prospects for the future.
Prices start in the mid $200s, making this one of the most affordable and desirable townhome investments in East Toronto this year.
- Overlooking East Toronto’s Lake Ontario shoreline
- Open concept models
- With balcony or terrace according to plan
- Private courtyard, children friendly play area
- Underground parking
- Public transit routes at the doorstep
Call me direct at 416-737-7489 or send me an email. I’ll be in touch quickly and will help you secure your Opal Urban Towns townhome. Remember that this sale is first-come, first served.