GRAND CORNELL BROWNSTONES PHASE 2 TOWNHOUSES FOR SALE IN MARKHAM
Starting from 469,900 $
ANGELIKA introduces “GRAND CORNELL BROWNSTONES PHASE 2, Highway 7 and Ninth Line”
WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES ON GRAND CORNELL BROWNSTONES PHASE 2 by LINDVEST BUILDERS
GRAND CORNELL BROWNSTONES PHASE 2 TOWNHOME
FEATURES & FINISHES
1. Professionally designed and constructed landscaped areas.
2′ Single level underground parking garage, including visitor parking accessed by multiple entry/exit points.
3. One parking stall assigned to each unit.
PURCHASE PRICE TO INCLUDE:
A. Building Features:
1. Predetermined exterior elevations with prefinished cladding where applicable as per plan, selected from Vendor’s architect.
2. Predetermined exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
3. Predetermined self-sealing asphalt roof shingles as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
4. Predetermined maintenance-free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
5. Exterior wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
6. Doors and windows sealed with high-quality caulking.
7. Units to be constructed utilizing engineered prefabricated panelized construction techniques.
B. Interior Finishes:
1. Ceiling height approximately 8’0′.
2. Stained oak stairs with handrail and “Upgrade 3” black iron spindles, from Vendor’s select packages, as per model type. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed areas, as per model type.
3. All interior doors to be “Cambridge” two-panel style with painted hinges throughout, as per model type.
4. Contemporary paint grade approximately 4′ baseboard with detail moulding and approximately 2 ¾’ window and door trim throughout.
5. All interior walls to be finished with super-premium acrylic latex paint. Trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have a choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor’s standard samples.
6. Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
7. Entry door with grip set and deadbolt.
8. All interior door hardware, excluding hinges, to be a contemporary lever type in a satin nickel finish.
C. Kitchen Specifications for Lindvest Brownstones urban townhomes Toronto:
1. Single stainless steel ledge back sinks with upgraded single lever pullout faucet.
2. “Upgrade l” cabinetry from Vendor’s select packages.
3. Exhaust hood fan over stove ducted to exterior.
4. Standard white appliance package consisting of self-clean oven, frost-free refrigerator, and built-in dishwasher.
D. Bathroom Finishes for these Toronto new development townhouses
1. Custom vanities, as per model type.
2. Wall mirror(s) in the bathroom(s), as per model type.
3. Bathroom fixtures to be white.
4. Chrome accessories in the bathroom(s).
5. Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosure up to and including ceiling from Vendor’s select packages.
6. Exhaust fan in bathroom(s).
7. Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on the shower(s), as per model type.
8. Single lever faucet on bathroom sink(s).
E. Flooring Features:
1. High-performance laminate flooring throughout excluding tiled areas, as per model type from Vendor’s select packages.
2. Ceramic tile floor in the foyer(s), bathroom(s), kitchen, laundry and/or utility/mechanical room, as per model type, from Vendor’s select packages.
F. Doors and Windows:
1. Vinyl casement or thermo-fixed glass windows, as per model type.
2. Screens on all operational windows.
3. Vinyl sliding patio door with a screen or french door(s), as per model type.
G. Electrical and lighting Details:
1. Individually metered 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
2. Quality light fixtures provided in foyer, great room, kitchen, den, bathroom(s), hallway(s) and bedroom(s), as per model type.
3. Heavy-duty receptacle and wiring provided for oven and clothes dryer.
4. Rough-in RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in great room and bedrooms.
5. Electronic smoke detector(s), as per model type.
6. Bathroom(s) electrical duplex receptacle protected by ground-fau It interrupter.
7. Rough-in for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data wiring in the bedroom(s), kitchen and den.
8. White “Decora” switches and outlet plates throughout.
9. Carbon monoxide detector(s), as per model type.
H. Plumbing and Heating Specifications:
1. Standard white stackable washer and dryer.
2. Individually controlled forced air heating and air conditioning system.
3. Installed rental gas hot water heater.
DEPOSIT STRUCTURE FOR BROWNSTONES TOWNHOMES:
$20,000.00 with Offer
$20,000.00 in 60 Days
$30,000.00 for closings within 90 days
Occupancy Date – Fall 2019 I Maintenance Fees – Approximately $0.22/sq.ft.
Maintenance Fees – Approximately $0.27 /sq.ft. for Lincoln with 2 Parking
Parking – Included in purchase price as noted above
*** BONUS OFFER- ONE FREE LOCKER***
With every unit purchased. Available for a limited time only.
GRAND CORNELL CONDO TOWNHOUSE MARKHAM
GRAND CORNELL BROWNSTONES PHASE 2 Address and Neighbourhood
Highway 7 and 9th Line townhouse, One of the Best Location and Neighbourhood
Markham is a fast-growing Neighbourhood an excellent area to live or invest.
Cornell Brownstones for sale is close to:
• Shopping, Dining and Entertainment
• Easy to access to drive into Toronto
• GO Station and YRT
• 24 Hours VIVA Service
• Close to Markham Stouffville Hospital
• Close to Highway 7, Ninth Line & Highway 407
• Close to the Community Centre